Keper River

Dorn

Keper River

Post by Dorn »

For an area that is probably there to help fill in the skinning gap, I'm just going to say it feels kind of small compared to the 2 mobs that spawn just because you end up a lot of the time not having the time to skin. Maybe I'm just being stupidly unlucky, but figured I'd comment and see if anyone else has had the same sort of issue.

Thinking about it, I imagine it mostly comes about due to the nature of how the rooms are connected. Really easy for the replacement mob to spawn 1 room away and wander straight into you.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Kunren

Re: Keper River

Post by Kunren »

Dorn wrote:For an area that is probably there to help fill in the skinning gap, I'm just going to say it feels kind of small compared to the 2 mobs that spawn just because you end up a lot of the time not having the time to skin. Maybe I'm just being stupidly unlucky, but figured I'd comment and see if anyone else has had the same sort of issue.

Thinking about it, I imagine it mostly comes about due to the nature of how the rooms are connected. Really easy for the replacement mob to spawn 1 room away and wander straight into you.
Would dragging it to a seperate room help? Though that would increase the already long time neccesary to grind skinning I suppose...
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Kunren wrote:
Dorn wrote:For an area that is probably there to help fill in the skinning gap, I'm just going to say it feels kind of small compared to the 2 mobs that spawn just because you end up a lot of the time not having the time to skin. Maybe I'm just being stupidly unlucky, but figured I'd comment and see if anyone else has had the same sort of issue.

Would dragging it to a seperate room help? Though that would increase the already long time neccesary to grind skinning I suppose...
Thought of, as there are 2 rooms off the main hub... but bears are too heavy to drag.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Use to just have someone guard while the other skinned. But yeah I know what you mean, they just sort of stack up infinitely.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants

Return to “Hunting Areas”