Underground Ruins

Landion

Underground Ruins

Post by Landion »

For those of you who have explored the small area with monastic liches and shades, this area has now been expanded and updated with some new additions.

I still need to iron out a few places and tweak some of the baddies in there, but it's functional and open for business.

Enjoy!
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I would like to suggest that fallen templar be "one-at-a-time" creatures like werewolves and necromancers. I am currently unable to hunt Thaelsh because it is filled with fallen templar, and I am unable to combat them in such numbers. I base this suggestion on the fact that fallen templar are significantly more difficult than the liches and shades they share an area with: they have full plate armor, higher skills than the other creatures in the area, and also frequently cast powerful damaging area-of-effect spells that even plate armor does little to protect against.

I do not mind mixing in some tougher creatures with the others, but when there is a possibility where an area can be completely populated by these significantly tougher creatures, I believe that is a problem.
Last edited by Alexander on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I'd have to agree with Alexander. Though I'm able to pick away at the templar slowly down there, I think they are much too difficult to have a large number of them running around.

But I haven't been down there to see any of the changes you've made yet!
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Landion

Post by Landion »

Fallen templars will now only spawn one at a time, but, you'll find they're slightly tougher as well.
No longer GMing for CLOK.

Return to “Hunting Areas”