Hunting with Training Changes

Dorn

Hunting with Training Changes

Post by Dorn »

With the addition of new areas, and the changes to skill gaining in stances, I'm curious to hear what places the playerbase have wandered to do their hunting. Has it led people to venture out, and find someplace new and so forth.

These days with Dorn, I seem to sway between Wildhaven/Logging Camp for the majority of things and I'm curious to see where I'll be heading next.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Elystole

Re: Hunting with Training Changes

Post by Elystole »

This is something I am trying to figure out for myself.

I tried to go training last night at Tanglewood, got hurt, spent twenty minutes waiting for a poultice to heal the wound, went back in, and almost immediately got hurt again. And I can't even make my own poultices anymore. Honestly, the reason I used to train offense in tactics dodge wasn't to try and squeeze skill gains but because it meant I spent less time waiting around for wounds to heal. I then went to one of the new areas which was easier but of course the gains were worse and it was still depressingly easy to get seriously hurt.

I really value my time so spending my play session on the bench is not fun. I actually had a "This is why I stopped playing" moment.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."

Return to “Hunting Areas”