Dusklamp Mob Ranges

Kiyaani

Dusklamp Mob Ranges

Post by Kiyaani »

Since the graveyard by Shadgard got revamped recently I've been thinking a lot about Dusklamp and how the top two levels are fairly progressive in range. But then when you get to the thermal tunnels the difficulty seems to take a giant leap. I was wondering if it might be possible to add in an area there with mobs falling somewhere between the plague walkers and the trogs.
Lysse

Re: Dusklamp Mob Ranges

Post by Lysse »

I personally don't think the Thermal Tunnels are too bad, depending on how you fight, and if you're going there for tasks vs. trying to train skills there.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I don't have trouble with the thermal tunnels at all. I still think it would be nice to have another intermediate area and I think Dusklamp would be an ideal place to put it. Some newly discovered cavern wouldn't be hard to imagine. With the concord gone from Tarueka, we have a gap in skill-range that could use filling.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I think that's why I rarely go there with any of my characters.

It does encourage one to try to milk the heck out of an area before moving on, though.

But...I agree that something could be added.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Solaje

Post by Solaje »

It would be really nice for people who live in Corvus or Keth. There is a definite gap, and sometimes it's not practical to go all the way across the world.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Awesome, thanks! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Return to “Hunting Areas”