Ancient Valley Released!

Selene

Ancient Valley Released!

Post by Selene »

Great reptilian creatures have been discovered deep within a valley long hidden from human eyes. Test your might against terrifying tyrannos, armored ankylos, scary stegos, and many other brand new mobs! They offer an alternative way to get scales for leathercrafting without having to take on a drakolin.

The entrance to the valley is well concealed, but the first person to make it all the way inside will be given their very own mysterious egg to hatch! Happy hunting!
Lavi

Re: Ancient Valley Released!

Post by Lavi »

My very own baby monster!
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Sleilax

Post by Sleilax »

Has there been any thought given to allowing us to ride these dinosaurs as mounts?
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

It is EVIL to post that on this day. Now we shall all search in hope, an hope that may very well be in vain, but we must continue nonetheless for we are the explorers and the finders, even if there is nothing hing we will MAKE there be something! (Also fried dinosaur egg sounds yummy. Baby Dino would be fun too)
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Let me make a note that these are not dinosaurs, but CLOK-specific reptilian creatures. Unfortunately, the ones within the valley are too wild to act as mounts.
Sleilax

Post by Sleilax »

Would this make the Lost Lands the Land of the Lost?
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

Sleilax wrote:Would this make the Lost Lands the Land of the Lost?
All I know, is that you never trust a dude in a tunic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqb8uzq5_ls
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Selene

Post by Selene »

This was, of course, a joke. Happy April Fools!

Return to “Hunting Areas”