Kildr Dale

Lysse

Kildr Dale

Post by Lysse »

I spent about two hours last night solo exploring Kildr Dale as thoroughly as I could, and then got to follow that up today with maybe an a hour or two today, with a second expedition with a couple of people. And I have to say, this has been one of the coolest, most interesting experiences I've ever had, exploring an area. There's only maybe one to three other areas that I've poked around in, that have made me as super excited to explore and try to figure out.

So, props to whoever built the Kildr Dale, and all the little bits and bobs in there. I had a grand time checking them out, and I hope that the other folks that went with Lysse did too.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
jilliana

Re: Kildr Dale

Post by jilliana »

I'll second that! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Hunting Areas”