Willow Asylum

Zoiya

Willow Asylum

Post by Zoiya »

Whispers of a town in ruins with a woman to blame have been swirling around Mistral Lake. When questioned about the rumors the monk Sophia was heard to say, "There are many rumors, we do try to look into things when they're brought to our attention."

OOC: Have fun finding this new area! It is dangerous and meant for skilled adventurers. Be careful when you go out exploring!
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Dyslexia

Post by Dyslexia »

OOC: Awesome, time to cut through everything in there with overpowered hiresword.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Dyslexia]OOC: Awesome, time to cut through everything in there with overpowered hiresword.[/quote]

I thought they weren't overpowered and also that you can't hunt with them...
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Dyslexia

Post by Dyslexia »

[quote=Acarin][quote=Dyslexia]OOC: Awesome, time to cut through everything in there with overpowered hiresword.[/quote]

I thought they weren't overpowered and also that you can't hunt with them...[/quote] Yunocwutididthar.
You can in an indirect way.
Guarding = auto retaliate.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

A very intriguing area. Evelyn was kind enough to assist me on a task there, and we both expressed a hope to learn more of the place sometime.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Hunting Areas”