The Ancient Burial Grounds

Icterus

The Ancient Burial Grounds

Post by Icterus »

The old burial grounds of Shadgard have been overrun with undead. We will need fearless and skilled fighters of every style to route out the evil and restore the once quite resting place of those noble Shadgard families.
Last edited by Icterus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

News around Shadgard tells of local hunters reporting skeletons wandering out further from the burial grounds, disrupting the hunting of bears and deer in the nearby wilderness. Officials have admitted their worries of this problem getting out of hand if the threat is not culled soon.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Bears and wolves seem to be sneaking from the trail to the burial grounds I don't think it is intended. Though the trail being expanded for a larger area to hunt these beasts would be nice.
Last edited by Nootau on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

It isn't intended. I'll have a look. As far as more area to hunt the bears and wolves, they'll likely be able to be found in the wilderness as well soon.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Hunting Areas”