The Abandoned Farm

Rias
DEV

The Abandoned Farm

Post by Rias »

A couple notes about the Abandoned Farm area:

- The farming tools the scarecrows wield aren't very effective weapons, so this is a pretty safe place to hunt.
- If you end up needing to rest and don't want to hike back to town, you can rest safely in the barn loft. The scarecrows won't climb up there.
- You can go fishing at the lake!
The lore compels me!
raith

Post by raith »

i do like the area its a good starting place for hunting
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

The Abandoned Farm has been expanded a bit, providing some foes in the newer area to fill the gap between animated scarecrows and robbers.
The lore compels me!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Due to the deal reached between Shadgard and the scarecrows, the scarecrows in this area are now neutral instead of hostile, and thus this area is not currently so much a hunting ground.

A replacement hunting ground to cover the same skill/danger range as the scarecrows (for training and practice purposes) has been introduced in the infested town of Tarueka (see its separate announcement post).
The lore compels me!
Rasui

Post by Rasui »

I believe there has been a falling-out between Shadgard and the scarecrows since this post, but thank you to the Trusted Ones and the scarecrows (and the GMs!) for being so accommodating! I believe I have found my favorite area.

Return to “Hunting Areas”