Abandoned Caravan

Noctere
Coder

Abandoned Caravan

Post by Noctere »

An old route just off the main roadway has recently been rediscovered. "This route used to be part of the main road," one elderly fisherman was heard saying, "but no one knows why it was closed down." Rumors have also been going around about a forlorn caravan that was carrying goods and supplies bound for Mistral Lake but as the story goes they were never heard from again.

A new hunting area is now ready to be explored just southeast of Mistral Lake. This area would be ideal for new and lower skilled players. Enjoy!
It's not easy being evil...
Hyronymus

Post by Hyronymus »

thanks, both the upper and lower area were fun to explore.
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

I'm excited to check it out, I love new areas.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

Recently, it has come to my attention that some players have been stockpiling and selling the [black and gold signet ring]s that a few of the infested merchants carry. These items were never meant to farmed and sold as an ordinary hunt-able resource. Currently, we have some plans in the works to use those items with the new task system, perhaps for the Western Trade Coalition or later as a general reward for their return.

These rings only belong to members of the merchants guild. So, at the request of the Trade Coalition all pawnshop owners have been asked to refuse any further offers to purchase these and all existing stocks of these items have been repossessed by the guild.

I apologize for this change if any of you have come to rely on these as a source of income as they were an oversight on my part.

Happy hunting!
It's not easy being evil...

Return to “Hunting Areas”