Dusklamp

Nootau

Dusklamp

Post by Nootau »

A rotting zombie stomps at you causing the ground to shake! (M: 712 vs D:377 P:511)
30 crush damage to the chest!
(energy -30)
You fall to the ground!

Roundtime: 3 seconds.
This is a rather nifty Geomantic ability, will this be an option for Geomancers or only as a special attack of the mob?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm not sure if zombies are supposed to have this, actually. From what I understand, there's nothing geomantic about it. The flesh golems use it, since they're quite massive. They stomp the ground, the ground shakes, people fall. I'll let Landion chime in since he's the one who designed it, though.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

I thought a miniature and localized tremor would be in theme for a Geomantic effect. I have only noticed them use this ability while channeling Geomancy so I thought they were linked.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

[quote=Rias]They stomp the ground, the ground shakes, people fall.[/quote]
Sounds more like Wavebending. =O
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

[quote=Reynard]Sounds more like Wavebending. =O[/quote]How?
Landion

Post by Landion »

Eh... oops. I gave the zombies the same abilities of the flesh golems. I'll work on updating them into something creepy.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Orris

Post by Orris »

Can the creatures in the tunnels (not thermal tunnels, the other ones) be reassessed a little? There are plaguewalkers swinging around 200 but zombies that swing around 700. I don't remember what troglodytes swung at since I was running away. Should a single area have such a large difference in the creature danger levels?

I also noticed outside in the first area that swings vary from 100 to around 200 which is a very big difference at that level and probably discourages anyone from hunting there.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Dorn

Re: Dusklamp

Post by Dorn »

Any chance the bloated carriers can get looked at? Compared to to the carriers in Tarueka, and the Merchants at the caravan they're rather more dangerous (with the acid, and multiple attacks) yet offer nothing in the way of skins or riln.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

I was under the impression Dusklamp was a step up from Tarueka Environs/Merchants, but I might be mistaken? Them not dropping any riln at all sounds a bit weird though.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

The Old Dukslamp surface is on the same level as Tarueka Environs and Abandoned Caravan. It's also an urban setting, so it's a nice place for Utasa and Thieves to practice.

P.S. I just added loot drops to the bloated carriers.

P.P.S. I still plan to expand and facelift the area a little at some point.
The lore compels me!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

YAY! Finally some drops from those nasties!
Gruff

Post by Gruff »

This is awesome!

Return to “Hunting Areas”