Flurry questions

Kunren

Flurry questions

Post by Kunren »

Okiedokie, time for flurry questions as it seems to have been changed quite a bit with the move to generalization!

1. When trying to flurry a single target, which should result in attacking them twice, I am told I do not have enough skill to do the maneuver. Absolutely nothing is said about needing more skill to do any part of flurry in its ooc description. What skill level of melee do we need to be able to use that part of it?

2. Can flurry still hit 3 targets? It says so in its description, but even before the change I don't remember it hitting more than 2 targets at most.

3. Will flurry still force you to stop aiming at a certain body part? That's always made me a bit sad, but with the cooldown for it that has been added, it seems a bit much.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Kunren

Re: Flurry questions

Post by Kunren »

Kunren wrote:Okiedokie, time for flurry questions as it seems to have been changed quite a bit with the move to generalization!

1. When trying to flurry a single target, which should result in attacking them twice, I am told I do not have enough skill to do the maneuver. Absolutely nothing is said about needing more skill to do any part of flurry in its ooc description. What skill level of melee do we need to be able to use that part of it?

2. Can flurry still hit 3 targets? It says so in its description, but even before the change I don't remember it hitting more than 2 targets at most.

3. Will flurry still force you to stop aiming at a certain body part? That's always made me a bit sad, but with the cooldown for it that has been added, it seems a bit much.

Have now answered the second and third questions for myself at least, though I suppose the firsgt will need gm input. Seems flurry does indeed still force you to aim none, and it CAN hit three targets (yays!)
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Kunren wrote:Okiedokie, time for flurry questions as it seems to have been changed quite a bit with the move to generalization!

This was a bug. I thought I fixed it almost a full month ago, but apparently my changes were reverted. It should be fixed again now. In the future, if an ability is acting contrary to it's description, please BUG it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Jirato wrote:

This was a bug. I thought I fixed it almost a full month ago, but apparently my changes were reverted. It should be fixed again now. In the future, if an ability is acting contrary to it's description, please BUG it.
Ah sorry! Figured it was a new feature that just hadn't been updated on the description yet, I knew you were working on those. Thanks!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Does this currently work with unarmed combat?
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Acarin wrote:Does this currently work with unarmed combat?

This should be working for unarmed combat, yes.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Acarin wrote:Does this currently work with unarmed combat?
last I checked, it did.

Return to “General Hunting and Combat”