Two-Weapon Combat Changes

Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Two-Weapon Combat Changes

Post by Rias »

This affects all melee combat, not just brawlers. We want Tactics Parry to penalize multiple strikes both off-hand and main-hand, and while I didn't specifically point anything at brawling in particular, it is nonetheless intended that brawling multistrikes/combos are penalized just as weapons are. Off-hand intentionally suffers more than main-hand for it, and I would want that to apply to brawling combos as well as "standard" off-hand strikes since you are presumably not doing those fifty zillion punches/elbows with only one hand, to say nothing of knees and kicks and headbutts and the like.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Re: Two-Weapon Combat Changes

Post by Acarin »

I understand having a penalty. I'm not saying that this shouldn't be the case. Right now we are losing ALL "offhand" strike equivalents and have the potential to lose mainhand strikes as well. Additionally, our combo abilities no longer apply (even though at 1 least still should considering that it is not limited by tactics). Again, I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a penalty to combos in tactics parry. I'm just wondering why it's currently at a max of 4 strikes. This is REALLY low for brawling and I'm concerned that this is being penalized to a greater degree than other weapon types by this change.

Return to “General Hunting and Combat”