Grizzled and scarred

Acarin

Grizzled and scarred

Post by Acarin »

The dangerous mobs from tasks have been piling up in certain areas (in particular, Hyra). Any chance these could go back into hiding when the task that spawns them is removed? It's a bit rough when they start swarming.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I'd also like to suggest adjusting the difficulty of the dangerous mob tasks to the average of relevant combat skills instead of the highest. I don't quite know how it's calculated but I'm assuming I'm getting only Hyra tasks due to my brawling. One high skill does not mean that other skills are high enough to succeed in these tasks.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

While we're talking about task mobs, I'd like to add a little input.

With the change over to GP coming purely from tasks, it'd be nice if the rate at which the target mob spawned was upped a little bit.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate

Return to “General Hunting and Combat”