- You must pull the lever to start the blades spinning and push it to stop them.
- Look at the carriage to make sure it is set to cut cants. If it is not, you can push it.
- Put a log on the carraige
- Push the log
- You will get one cant from each log
- Look at the carriage to make sure it is set to cut flitches. If it is not, you can push it.
- Repeat steps for making a cant.
- You will get two flitches from each cant.
- Using a sawmill is dangerous and you may want to have bandages on hand just in case.
- It is possible to put more than one items on the carriage at a time.