You can create rings, bracelets and a large number of other customizable pieces.
Molding the Jewelry
- Purchase a mold of the type of piece you wish to create. (This must only be done once.)
- Place a 1 lb metal bar into the mold
- Place the mold into a furnace
- Pull the bellows
- Wait for your mold to cool off and remove it and your jewelry.
- You can now take your crude jewelry from the mold and place it on a worktable.
- Jcraft the item, selecting from several categories.
- You can also place a faceted or polished gemstone on the worktable to be added to the piece.