You can grow your own food to be eaten or sold!
- You will need to purchase a farming hoe, watering bucket and seeds from a store.
- Next, locate a suitable spot of ground. These can be located in various farmlands. Wilderness Plains areas can also be tilled to create farm land.
- Next you will need to till the ground.
- Once the ground is tilled, you will plant the seeds. These can either be held in a container, or you can have them in a worn container and specify the type of seeds you want to plant. EX. plant wheat
- You will need to fill your watering bucket from a water source, typically a well or nearby stream.
- You will then water what you planted, you can look at the soil to see where you have yet to water sufficiently. Note: Simply typing water while in a room with a water sources will cause you to automatically fill the bucket, first.
- Lastly, weed.
- Once your plants have grown you can harvest what you've grown to be eaten or sold at the market!
- While your crops can go for more than 24 hours without necessarily withering, the quality will likely decrease.
- Skilled and diligent farmers will notice the yield of their crops has increased.
- See also Cooking for the process of using your produce to make food.
For ongoing discussions on Farming including bugs, suggestions and other resources visit Clok's dedicated section on the forum here.