Host Address: clok.contrarium.net
You should be able to connect to CLOK with any telnet client. Below are some recommendations.
- HMud Client: Play right here in your browser. Requires Flash.
- TinTin++ is an excellent client, but has a bit of a learning curve to use.
- Gnome-Mud is a bit more user-friendly. It can be found in the default Ubuntu repositories.
- KildClient is another good one. Also available in default Ubuntu repos.
- Mudlet Bundle for Windows: Mudlet, plugins and connection info all in one. Just double click and it will install everything you need in one go. Highly recommended*
- MUSHclient is an excellent MUD client that we highly recommend.
- Atlantis is the best we've been able to find so far, but you have to use a double-slash // for slash commands like /login or /register due to the Atlantis client apparently interpreting slashes for its own purposes.
- Blowtorch works quite well for playing on your Android phone, no matter where you are, even on a 3G connection.
- Mudlet works with many different operating systems including, mac, linux, windows and ubuntu.
- ClokGear is a custom CLOK plugin suite for Mudlet which includes many handy tools. It is the most up to date plugin suite to date. (Requires Mudlet to be installed.)
- Please be sure to check here for the latest plugin discussions and updates.